The way to get the percentages to work is to go to the similar minds site, type in both email addresses and you will get the percentages. You will NOT get the words "Your match with ----" but you can easily drop it into the coding because the box is all code, not a graphic.
Drawing
Actually did two oekaki this weekend, to get the fingers going again. One I posted today (along with one I did last week) and I just finished another one a few minutes ago. I will post it next weekend. Still cannot capture the brat prince. For some reason I am getting an elven look to what I am doing, probably because of the eye shapes that keep coming out of my tablet pen. The eye shapes remind me of Hiei. The little demon may be lurking, wanting me to draw him for the first time in the near future.
Grading Hell Continues
Finally got two assignments done but now I am in the middle of getting the gradesheet for the three sections of the midterm written. I am going bonkers because of all the details I have to make sure are listed so students know what they did correctly and incorrectly.
Tomorrow I will send the grades for the two assignments to the students at work because the T1 connection is so much faster.
*Snore*
I think I am ready to go to sleep, again. Don't know what's been going on but I do know I am pooped.
Thanks: --> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I
wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!
--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first
illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.
--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.
--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's
and her own stories.
--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.
--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face
friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of
doujinshi! *LOL*